Thursday, October 8, 2020

IO Challenge- You're a Hoot (Owls or other birds)


 Greetings friends.  It is time for another challenge.  If you would like to participate, you can find all of the information over on the Impression Obsession blog.  We hope you will join us!

This month's challenge is all about owls and other birds.  I definitely wanted to use my cute owl die and of course, I had to do my annual ode to candy corn.  It makes me laugh at how much I love the look of it and hate the taste of it.

To make the card, I cut out my owl and then placed it inside the Eyelet Circle die.  That die has a heart on the top of the pocket, but I just cut off the heart since it didn't really go with the theme of the card.  I stamped out my candy corn with black Memento ink and then colored them with Copic markers.  I then cut out the candy and glued them inside the pocket.

For the background of the card, I used the Wood grain cover a card background.

Owl items are currently on sale on the Impression Obsession site as the current featured products.  If you want to see the items on sale, you can find them all here.

Impression Obsession  Items Used:

Owl DIE283-O (on sale)

Eyelet Circle DIE924-V

Wood Grain Cover a Card CC359

Hoo's Got Candy A5476

Candy Corn B2273


1 comment:

Susan said...

Very cute idea! Thanks for always sharing such great inspiration!