Monday, September 28, 2020

IO- Die Cut Obsession

 

Greetings friends.  Today some of the Impression Obsession team are showing die cut cards.  If you would like a full list of participants, you can find them over on the Impression Obsession blog.

I must admit that I am a Christmas movie fanatic.  I quote them all the time and look forward to movie season.  That and some cookies puts me in a really good mood.  It seems more important than ever to focus on the things that make us happy.

To make the card, I first cut out my cookies in kraft cardstock and then again in white cardstock so that all the little cut outs would be easy to color.  I colored the inside of each cookie with Copic markers and then added a bit of glue and glitter to the tops to make them look like they were coated in sugar.  (It is a bit hard to see the glitter in the photo).

For the background, I stamped the retro circle cover a card background onto green cardstock using green ink.  I cut out a frame go around my sentiment and then added the cookies to the card.  Simple!

Impression Obsession Items Used:

Frosted Cookies DIE1015-I
Saying from clear set- Sweater Weather CL1037
Mid Size Frame die DIE930-Z
Retro Circle Cover a Card CC352

If you are still working on Halloween cards, don't forget that you can get 25% off select Halloween items- including the latest release!  If you click on the banner below, it will take you directly to the sale.



No comments: