Monday, June 29, 2020

Impression Obsession- Old is New


Greetings friends.  Today, some of the IO designers are showing older stamps on their blogs today.  I thought I would share one that works for handling the crazy times we live in. If you would like a full list of participants, you can find hem over on the Impression Obsession blog.


To make the card, I stamped my background onto XPressIt cardstock using black Memento ink and colored it with Copic markers.  It is rather hard to tell from the picture, but I added just a bit of Wink of Stella to the bottom of each cloud to make them sparkle.  As a finishing touch, I added a sentiment from my favorite IO word set.  It is called "Words for Art," and I find that the set has really beautiful sayings for cards.

Impression Obsession Items Used:
Fairies Background L12153
Words for Art 3172-XL

1 comment:

TLady said...

It is a "beautiful" sentiment for life too, Laura! A SUPER JOB on your card!!! I think you did a WONDERFUL JOB on your card!!! ;)<3