Monday, June 22, 2020

Impression Obsession Die Cut Obsession


Greetings fiends.  I wanted to share a card today highlighting one of the Impression Obsession dies.  If you would like to see a list of all the designers with die-cut card samples today, you can find a list over on the Impression Obsession blog.


Anyone else feel like they have been more prickly lately?  I'm just hoping I don't need to make a batch of these cards. 

Impression Obsession has a new die set with an assortment of cacti and pots that looks like this:
https://shrsl.com/2ch35
I chose the cactus and pot I wanted and then added them to a background I created by placing watercolor paint at the top of some 140lb watercolor paper and let drip down the front.  I spritzed it with a little extra water so that the paint would become a bit fainter and disperse more.  I wanted to make sure that my die and sentiment would show up over the background.  For the bottom of the card, I added a bit of brown chalk to create a ground.

Don't forget that tomorrow is the last day of the Impression Obsession sale in case there is any die or stamp you have been wanting to get:
https://shrsl.com/2ch39                                                                


Impression Obsession Items Used:
Potted Cactus DIE985-X
Prickly B5698

1 comment:

TLady said...

A VERY FUN card!!! LOVE your background Laura & your fun sentiment!!! NOPE, NOT BEEN "prickly" lately! LOL It would be a GREAT ice-breaker for someone to talk about their problems though! ;)<3