Thursday, April 2, 2020

IO Challenge- Easter Fun


Greetings friends.  Are you making Easter cards this year?  The latest Impression Obsession challenge is for you!  If you want to see a list of all the participating designers as well as information on joining the challenge, be sure to check out the Impression Obsession blog.


For those of you who are familiar with my cards, you know I am all about mixing and matching the Impression Obsession Cover a Card backgrounds.  I chose two backgrounds for this card that featured weaving patterns since baskets are definitely a wonderful part of Easter.

To make the card, I stamped my bunny in black Memento ink onto Xpress cardstock and then colored it with Copic markers.  For the backgrounds, I stamped the Diagonal Weave pattern with Goldenrod ink and stamped it on white cardstock.  I also stamped the Basket Weave pattern onto white cardstock using brown Versafine ink.  After layering all the pieces, I stamped my sentiment in black Memento ink and colored the letters with a prismacolor pencil.  As a finishing touch, I popped up the bunny and die cut carrot using some foam tape.

Here is a close up:

 
Impression Obsession Items Used:
Bunny Butt D12205
Hoppy Easter C19927
Diagonal Weave Cover a Card CC174 (yellow background)
Basket Weave Cover a Card CC372 (brown background)
Goldenrod ink
Carrot Set die cut DIE403-K


1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

This makes me smile...so cute!