Monday, October 1, 2018

Llama Card and Winner Announcement


Greetings friends.  Today I wanted to do a quick post to show you my llama card and to announce my winner from last week.  First...the post

I fell in love with the Lolly Llama stamp and planned to pair it with the Fa la la Llama sentiment to make Christmas cards.  However, I forgot to order that sentiment, so I chose to use one from the Llama Love clear set instead.  The good news is apparently llamas work great for many occasions!

To color the card, I stamped my llama and sentiment onto 140lb watercolor paper with versafine ink and then colored everything with some Zig Clean Color Brush Markers and a waterbrush.

And now for what you have been waiting for!  Congratulations to Kristy Vittetoe for winning the $10 gift card to Impression Obsession.  Kristy was chosen at random from the comments left on last week's Monday and Tuesday posts. I will be tracking you down on Monday afternoon to get your information.  Congrats again.

Impression Obsession Items Used on the Card:
Lolly Llama H19864
Llama Love MC715

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I llove it!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Your card is adorable Laura!!!! And thank you so much for picking my name for the prize, my email is kirstyvittetoe123@gmail.com. I am so excited now!!!!

Jeremy Bolm said...

Thanks great bloog