Thursday, October 4, 2018

IO Challenge- Make it Sparkle

Greetings friends.  First I would like to apologize that I still don't have the hang of taking a picture of glitter.  I wish that I was able to better capture the sparkle of the card.

This card is really simple in that I layered the cutout of the new Merry Word Block onto some gold glitter paper by the Paper Cut.  The gold glitter paper is amazing because none of the glitter comes off....my kind of glitter paper!  The word block is great because it is intricate, but it cuts as one piece, and it cuts beautifully. 

To accent the card, I cut out a jingle bell from the new Jingle Bell Set and some gold mirror paper.  I then popped up the jingle bell with some foam tape and added some neutral twine.  Here is a close up:



Impression Obsession items used:
Merry Word Block DIE766-W
Jingle Bell Set DIE759-E

Don't forget to participate in the challenge yourself and to visit the other designers for inspiration!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glitter I can love. Nice card!

Geri S said...

Cute and fun card!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh so festive! Thank you for sharing.