Thursday, May 1, 2014

IO Challenge- Fruits and Veggies



Greetings everyone! It is getting to be that time of year when I start watching for the farmers markets to open, so I think fruit and veggie cards are the perfect topic!

For my card today, I stamped the Strawberries (D2200) image twice onto some white cardstock to make a border of berries.  I colored them with an assorment of Copic markers and then added a saying from the CL307 All Occasion II clear set.  Pretty straightforward!

Here is a close up of the berries:


Copic Markers used- G21, R20, R22, R27, R35, R46, C3

Need more fruit and veggie inspiration?  Check out the other designers:
Laura Fulcher - you are here

4 comments:

kReN said...

I like this layout and the boldness of the images and colors. So cheerful! TFS!
kReN

Eileen L. said...

Beautiful coloring. Love them berries, just had some yesterday.

Pattie J. said...

sweet strawberries ready to pick, beautifully colored. Simply sweet.

Unknown said...

Love the strawberries and layout.