Pages

▼

Thursday, August 1, 2013

IO Challenge- Words of Encouragement


Today the IO challenge is all about words of encouragement. What could be more encournaging than advice from "the Duke" John Wayne? I really like the new cowboy silhouettes and sayings that Dina Kowal created.

For today's card, I added some Squeezed Lemonade, Spiced Marmalade, Festive Berries, and Chiiped Sapphire Distress Ink to white cardstock and then spritzed everything with Gold Shimmer Spritz to blend the colors. I then added the Rodeo Silhouette 2 (D13166) and Courage Is saying (D13150) saying in black ink. Here is a close-up of the shimmer from the gold Shimmer Spritz:


Need to get more encouraging insparation? Check out the cards by other IO designers:
Dina Kowal
Ellen Taylor
Jeanne Streiff
Jenny Gropp
Kittie Caracciolo
Laura Fulcher (you are here)
Vicki Garrett

4 comments:

  1. That is one fantastic masculine card !! Love the background you created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fa-bu-lous... Think I need to try that background ASAP, that gold shimmer has me swooning !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your background is very pretty. Love the sentiment. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, great background and love those cowboy stamps and sayings.
    PH

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I can't tell you how much it means to me!