Pages

▼

Friday, July 26, 2013

IO CHA Blog Hop- Day 5


Today is the last day of the Impression Obsession blog hop.  I started the week with a Leigh Hannan Halloween card, and I am ending the week with the same. 

I thought the Ghost Espresso image (E2455) was a lot of fun, and I always like to make coffee cards because they make me think of my mom.  Hi mom! 

To color the image, I used some Copic markers.  I decided to make the ghost/steam grey so that it would show up well (rather than leave it white).  If you can't read it from my picture, the cup says "It's Scary Good."  Also, you can't see it from the picture, but I added a bunch of sparkle to the ghost with my clear Wink of Stella clear glitter pen.  To finish the card, I added the Happily Haunted saying (D14148) and a few brown pearls.

Don't forget to check out the other designers in the blog hop for a chance to win prizes.

Blog Hop Details
We are having a $25 Gift Certificate drawing each day during the hop, with an extra drawing on Friday. Follow the guidelines below the DT participant list each day and you will be eligible to win. Start with the DT line-up below for today, then come on back and click on the direct link to the new stamps/dies/clear sets in the last paragraph below:

Blog Hop List:
Impression Obsession Blog
Dina Kowal
Ellen Taylor
Jeanne Streiff
Jenny Gropp
Kittie Caracciolo
Laura Fulcher (you are here)
Vicki Garrett

Rules for Drawing Eligibility
To be eligible for the $25 Gift Certificate drawings, Monday through Friday, and for the extra one on Friday you should:

•Leave a comment on the IO and each participating DT member's blog for that day.

•Posts are closed for each day at 10 p.m., EST, for that day's drawing.

•The winner(s) will be announced in the post for the next day.

•To be eligible to win the extra drawing Friday, you must have commented on each participating blog for each day (Monday through Friday). Posts close at 10 p.m., EST, Friday. (You can go back and catch up on comments to be eligible for the 5 day drawing on Friday.)

Thank you very, very much for stopping by this week!

41 comments:

  1. Cute card!!! This is one of my favorite new images...another unique stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purple is my favorite color and I love it for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eileen L. said...

    This is just too cute...love the color you chose also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to see how this stamp has been used by different designers. This is really fun! The green and purple are the perfect pair and the sparkle on the ghost is a wonderful finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME!Love your card!!!Great colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card! I love that coffee cup and that sentiment is great! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute! i love the colours and the sponging on the white panel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a hauntingly great card! Love that ghostly steam and great design with the partial circle framing the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Real cute card, you can smell the aroma.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a Fun card for today!! Thanks for sharing and have a Fabulous Weekend!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Laura, so nice that you think of your mom when you use coffee! I think that is really sweet. This is really an adorable stamp and I love what you did with it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that you don't see the ghost right away on this stamp. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very fun card! Love the Ghost Espresso stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Laura,
    Great card! I love coffee and I love Halloween, so this stamp is on my must have list! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Ghost Espresso image is fun and your color scheme...groovy! Reminds me of the Seventies

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card. I like how you have the circular sentiment peaking out of the area with the image. And what a cute image it is!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute card-I like your purple and green colors.
    PH

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful - I love the colors!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is a fun Halloween card. I believe it's going to be a must have stamp for me.

    ReplyDelete
  20. So cute - I just love the ghost coffee cup image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Perfect colors for a Halloween card.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is an adorable card! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fun card Laura! I am loving that ghost in the steam :)

    Penny H

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh my gosh, I just now noticed the ghost image in the steam from the mug!! What a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love your color choices and the half circle die cut for the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very cool colour combo! Love that spooky cup of Joe.

    ReplyDelete
  27. These colors are awesome and I just love the little ghost coming out of the cup!! Thanks for sharing! Hugs,Donna

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great card! Love the colors and that sentiment is awesome! Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  29. It would be fun to tuck in a packet of spiced cider with this card. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Nice halloween card! Love it!
    Nelda Deakins

    ReplyDelete
  31. How cute. Love the little ghost.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Purple and green = perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Adorable. the ghost is so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I can't tell you how much it means to me!