Thursday, February 28, 2013

Oh Happy Day...and Pizza

Hi everyone. We finally had a sunny day here, and it inspired me to share with you a happy, sunny card. I used both the Sunny Days Kite (E8982) as well as the Oh Happy Day saying (B3968). I then combined them with some clouds cut from Memory Box dies.  I colored the kite and saying with Copic markers and then edged the clouds and notecard with blue ink.  Now I just hope for a few more sunny days.

On a side note to my local friends, I would love it if you could join me this Friday (March 1) at the Whole Foods, Reston sometime between 6-8pm.  I am a finalist in a pizza making contest and will be handing out samples of my pie in the store.  I am really out of my element on this one and would appreciate any support I can get!

 

3 comments:

Craftyfield said...

As you say a very happy and bright card to remind us winter will make way for spring !I suspect you've used distress inks for your background but it looks so smooth it could be airbrushed... Good luck in your pizza making.

Katie said...

Great card! Love the oh happy day stamped on the cloud! I will try to stop by and say hello.

Katie B.

Mary Ann said...

Super cute card,Love your stamp...