Tuesday, August 7, 2012

New Class

Inspired by all of the "back to school" information that is rampant in August, I decided to design a class for everyone who is a bit of a kid at heart. What is the class about you ask? Here is a clue:


Yep, I am doing a crayon class.  Everyone will receive a 24 ct box of crayons, and we will be making the following cards:






The class will include techniques such as crayon blending, crayon resist, and crayon melt-art. We will also be combining crayons with other materials such as embossing folders, Colorwash sprays, and Distress Inks.  I think it will be a lot of fun, and I hope you do too.  Angela is out of town at the moment, so the class dates may not get added to the store website.

Crazy for Crayons- Friday, August 10th (10am-12pm).
or
Crazy for Crayons- Sunday, August 19th (12:30pm-2:30pm)

1 comment:

Plastic business cards said...

This is so nice. So beautiful design. I am a designer and your design is so inspirational.