Monday, September 7, 2009

Moxie Fab Stamping Challenge

The Moxie Fab blog showed various card making styles last week, and I thought I would make a card for the stamping challenge. Basically, you had to make a card that had some stamping on it. Umm...no problem!

I decided to make a card that used colors that I don't normally pair together....red and turquoise. I was attracted to the paper by My Minds Eye, so I thought it would be fun to play with. I cut out some paper using my Nestablilities Labels 5 dies and then used my Copic airbrush system to edge my white paper with blue ink. I then added some snowflakes and a saying from Impression Obsession and added some Stickles to the card to make it sparkle. I cut out a snowman from another My Minds Eye paper and popped it up on the card using some foam mount tape.

5 comments:

Pajalu said...

Your snow man is cute. I agree about the stamping lol. Some days it seems I stamp anything that isn't moving *wink* ;P

Pajalu said...

Congrats on your win too!!!!

Chrisi said...

Very nice design and layout! You are really good at this!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Laura! Thanks for entering the challenge!

Suzanne C said...

Adorable! Love the colors!