Thursday, September 10, 2009

Happy Birthday

Okay, I have made a lot of cards lately that have been cut from my new Nestabilities Labels 8 set. I just can't seem to stop....I'm in the Labels 8 zone.

For this card, I stamped the background flowers and flourishes by Lizzie Anne designs onto white cardstock using black Memento ink. I colored them with Copic markers and added a few green rhinestones. I then stamped "Happy" onto green paper using black Memories ink and cut out the saying. It is really hard to see from the picture, but the saying is popped up on the card using foam mount tape. I then added the word "birthday" to the bottom of the card. Both of the words came from the "Happy Everything" clear set from Wordsworth.

4 comments:

GiftsByHeidi said...

I wanna get in the Labels 8 zone too. It looks fun. Great card, love the stamps you used!

Suzanne C said...

Lovely card! Totally pops!

Anne said...

Hi, Laura! I love my Nesties! I get on jags, too, where I can't get enough! Love this cheerful birthday card! :-)

Jenny Gropp said...

I love Labels 8 too!!!
Wonderfully colorful and fun card!