Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Photo Card

Last week's Hero Arts challenge was to incorporate photos into a card. I decided to make a photo card and then add a little bit of stamping as an accent. I thought it might be a good idea to put the photo into an acetate card so that it could also be removed later if the person wanted to keep the picture.

For this card, I took one of my Cherry Blossom Festival pictures and added some cherry blossom stamps, pearls, and a ribbon. Basically, it was a pretty easy card to make. Plus, I was happy I finally did something with one of the pictures I took.

On an unrelated note, I want to thank everyone who drove me around the last couple of days. I swear, you never feel more like a single person than when you have your car in the shop for a few days and have to schedule rides. You guys are the best!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photo...beautiful card! Yeh, you! Q

Anne said...

Hi, Laura! Terrific card! I love the idea of using acetate so that the person can keep the photo. Sorry your car is in the shop! Hope it gets well soon! :-)

Linda Beeson said...

Oh wow, I love to use photos on cards and this photo is amazing!