Monday, July 9, 2007

Different Points of View

For those of you who know me, I am really into the "practical." If you can use something over and over again, it makes me so happy! When Mitra from Impression Obsession let me pick stamps from her upcoming new releases, I knew I wanted the present stamp. To me, it is the quintessential present that can be used for weddings, Christmas, birthdays, etc. For today's cards, I used the same layout and just changed the saying to go from birthday to Christmas. For both cards, I stamped a large background stamp onto light and medium colored papers. I then cut them up and reassembled them to form a background paper. I stamped the present onto white cardstock and colored with Prismacolor pencils. I added some of my Stardust pens to the bows, but it is hard to see the shimmer through the scanning. Very practical and versatile! PS.. the background stamp and sayings are currently available from IO, and the present is another sneak peak of their July 23rd release.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhhh I love what you did with the package stamp!! Man that's a great idea.

Laura said...

this is a test.