Monday, October 14, 2024

IO Theme Day- Birthdays

Greetings friends. We are celebrating birthday ideas with the IO designers. After all, who doesn't need birthday card ideas? Here is a list of all the participating designers:

Impression Obsession Blog
Dina Kowal
Giovana Smith
Jeanne Streiff
Laura Fulcher
Laura Williams
Robin Clendenning
Angela Bode
Anna Wight

For my card today, I made a shaker card using a clear stamp set called "The Coolest."

 

I like the stamp set because it is loaded with all kinds of sweet treats to color. To make the card, I cut out my Rounded Square with the stitched border out of a square of white cardstock. I then placed some acetate behind the rounded square to create a window. Next, I added a foam tape border behind the sides of the frame and loaded it with Neapolitan colors of sequins. The foam tape served as a barrier to keep the sequins from escaping and popped the frame up onto my card.

For the background, I used pink and brown cardstock to further the Neapolitan ice cream look.

To finish the card, I added my ice cream cones and sentiment to the top of the acetate.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

 

Impression Obsession Items Used:

CS1324 The Coolest stamp set (40% off)

DIE1331 The Coolest die set (sold out)

DIE1295 Inside Out Rounded Square (40% off)

 

No comments: