Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Day 3- IO September Release

                                            Welcome to the September Release Hop!
 
September 1st, 2nd & 3rd the Impression Obsession Team will be sharing projects with NEW September Release products! You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event.
 
Prizes - Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during the August Release week (September 1st – 7th) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!

Here is a list of all the designers who are participating in the hop:

 

Greetings friends. Both of my cards today use the new Primitive Snowman die:
 

Intimidated by the tiny "coal" pieces to use for the eyes? Don't be! The best thing about the die set is that it comes with a circle die. I used it to cut out a black circle and it fits behind the eyes and mouth. It saves so much time and it is such a joy not to have to piece together a tiny little smile. 

For my first card, I masked off an area I wanted to by sky. I colored it with Distress Oxide inks and then spritzed it with some water to give it some splotchiness. I then assembled my snowman and added some stars from the same die se.
 

For my second card, I used paper from the Winter blues new Winter Blues paper pack:

I cut out the white cardstock using the Oval of Circles die. It allowed my background paper to show through all the small holes of the oval. All that was left was to die cut my snowman and place him inside the oval "frame."

There ended up being a lot of little holes on my cards, but luckily, they weren't fussy at all. Whew!

Thanks so much for stopping by during the September release.
 

Impression Obsession Items Used:

Frosty Holiday
PP070 Let it Snowman paper

You're Snow Cool

PP078 Winter Blues paper
DIE1232 Oval of Circles die



No comments: