Monday, May 6, 2024

Product Focus- Stencils

Greetings friends. Today the design team is sharing projects that focus on incorporating stencils on your cards. If you would like to see all the designers' projects, you can find them on the Impression Obsession blog

 

For my card today, I really wanted to focus on the Hex Clusters stencil. It is a great design that works really well whenever you want to make a honeycomb bee themed card.

To make the card, I sponged yellow, ochre and brown inks onto my stencil to give the appearance of honeycomb.

Next, I die cut my images and colored them with Copic markers.

To finish the card, I popped up my sentiment with foam tape.

The stencil really did most of the design work and layout for me.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

 

Impression Obsession Items Used:

 
 

No comments: