Wednesday, May 1, 2024

IO May Release- Day 1

 

Welcome to the May Release Hop!

May 1st & 2nd the Impression Obsession Team will be sharing projects with NEW May Release products! You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event.

Prizes - Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during the May Release week (May 1st – 7th) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!

Here is a list of today's hop participants:

Impression Obsession Blog
Robin Clendenning
Vicki Garrett
Angela Bode
Anna Wight
Dina Kowal
Giovana Smith
Jeanne Streiff
Laura Fulcher
Laura Williams

 

Greetings friends. I absolutely love the new citrus die set and clear stamp set. They work well together to add "punny" sentiments to your citrus dies.

For both cards, I used the Sweet Citrus stamps and dies as well as the Citrus Colors 6" x 6" paper pack. This is what they all look like:


 

 


For the first card, I cut out my lemon using two shades of yellow and two shades of green cardstock. I also edged the top lemon piece with a little Distress Oxide ink to add a shadow. I cut the branch out with brown cardstock and popped up the flower blossom with foam tape. The green square and yellow scalloped circle both come from the new paper pack. To finish the card, I added my sentiment on a banner and embellished with a green brad. 

 

For the second card, I used more of the patterned paper from the new pack and used slices of lemon instead of the whole fruit. I used one of IO's edge dies to curve the checked patterned paper for a little more interest.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you will stop by again tomorrow to see more of the new May release.

Impression Obsession Items Used:

Card 1- Sour You Doing?
DIE1316 Sweet Citrus
DIE965 Small Tags
 
Card 2- Squeeze the Day
DIE1316 Sweet Citrus
DIE1240 Edges 1


No comments: