Monday, April 15, 2024

April Release Day 1


                                                    Welcome to the April Release Hop!

April 15th and 16th, the Impression Obsession Team will be sharing projects with NEW April Release products! You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event.

Prizes - Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during the April Release week (April 15th – 22nd) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!

Here is a list of those participating in the hop:

Impression Obsession Blog
Vicki Garrett
Angela Bode
Anna Wight
Dina Kowal
Giovana Smith
Jeanne Streiff
Laura Fulcher
Laura Williams
Robin Clendenning

Greetings friends. I wanted to share some cards using bee stamps and stencils from the new April release. They are so much fun to use on cards!

For my first card, I used the new Hex Clusters stencil with sponged oranges and yellows to create a honeycomb background. I then stamped my bees directly onto the card with black Impression Obsession ink, colored them with Prismacolor pencils, then stamped them again with the same black ink so that the lines of the bees would be nice and dark. I had to use a stamp positioner to be able to do the overstamping.

To finish the card, I cut out my scalloped circle, added a sentiment and popped it up onto the card.

For the second card, I wanted to move away some from the yellows, black and oranges, so I used a blue color palette. The background uses the same Hex Clusters. It was then placed behind the Inverted Scalloped Circle die, which served as a frame. Finally, I cut out my bee items and colored them with Copic markers.

This is what the Sweet As Honey die set looks like:


Of course, there are also coordinating dies available.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Impression Obsession Items Used:

Happy Bee-Day (Orange, Card 1)
 
 
Happy Bee-Day (Blue, Card 2)





No comments: