Monday, January 8, 2024

IO Theme Day- Hearts


Greetings friends. It is time for another Impression Obsession theme day, and this time the theme is "Hearts" Valentine's Day will be here soon, and it is a great time to start thinking about heart themed cards.  I hope you are inspired by the different designers. If you would like to see all of the participating designers, you can find the list over on the Impression Obsession blog.

For my card today, I paired coffee images with a heart. I tend to send out Valentines like this rather than ultra sappy ones.

The papers for the heart, cup and background come from an IO paper pack called "Vintage Coffee." I then paired everything with a coffee sentiment that made me smile.

It is a very quick and easy card to make.

Thanks for stopping by!

Impression Obsession Items Used:

DIE1251 Primitive Heart

MC1218 Coffee Love (sentiment)

DIE1095 Big Mug

PP029 Vintage Love Paper Pack

No comments: