Monday, November 20, 2023

IO Theme Day- A Hug in a Mug


Greetings friends. It is time for another Impression Obsession theme day, and this time the theme is "Hug in a Mug." Impression Obsession has a lot of new hot drink themed stamps, dies and sentiments, so it is a great time to celebrate warm drinks. . I hope you are inspired by the different designers. If you would like to see all of the participating designers, you can find the list over on the Impression Obsession blog.


 For my card today, I once again used the new Cocoa Bear die, but this time, I used the mug and whipped cream that come with the die instead of the heart. 

I knew that I wanted my bear framed in the new Snowflake Frame die, but there wasn't enough room to add my sentiment. Therefore, I cut off the bottom of my frame and moved it down. I then had room to add my greeting on the Sentiment Banner Die. 

I used paper from the Basic Plaids paper pack for the background as well as the scarf and edged my bear with some brown ink for extra dimension. It is hard to tell from the picture, but I added a little glitter glue to the whipped cream to look like sugar.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Impression Obsession Items Used:

DIE1237 Cocoa Bear

MC1216 Bear Sayings

DIE1262 Snowflake Frame

PP039 Basic Plaids

DIE814 Pinked Stitched Sentiment Banner

No comments: