Monday, November 27, 2023

IO Team Favorites


Greetings friends. Today the IO team is sharing some of their favorite items from the November release. If you would like to see a full list of participating designers, you can find it on the Impression Obsession blog.


 Greetings friends. Today I want to share one of my favorites from the November release. It is this sweet winter girl image from the Happy Hour clear stamp set:

I just feel like she is the perfect image to color for your winter cards. For my particular card, I colored her with Copic markers and then layered her onto some of the new Winter Wonderland paper:


Don't forget, tonight is the last night of the Impression Obsession sale. If there is anything you have been wanting, now is the time to grab it!



Impression Obsession Items Used:

CL1238 Happy Hour

PP044 Winter Wonderland


No comments: