Thursday, January 16, 2020

IO Challenge- Have a Heart



Greetings friends. The theme today is "Have a Heart," which is perfect with Valentine's Day a month away.  We would love it if you could join us an play around with the challenge.  You can find all of the information as well as a list of participating designers on the Impression Obsession blog.  We would love to see your creations! 

I wanted to make a card that I could use year-round instead of just for Valentine's Day.  I absolutely love this sentiment.  It is truly beautiful, and I think a lot of people would like to receive it.  

To make the card, I started by stamping the heart Cover a Card onto white cardstock using Teal Versafine ink and then stamped the heart image in the center with the same ink.  The heart image is one stamp that includes the watercolor brushstrokes as well as the double heart.  

To finish the card, I added my sentiment in black ink.

Impression Obsession Items Used:
Double Love L20800

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the card! I think it’s the perfect card for Valentines Day because it’s not red or pink.

StampinwithAnita said...

I really like the heart image stamp. Looks like watercolor! Enjoyed your creation!

Susan said...

I like that background. I can see that being useful in so many cards. This is a great example of the theme. I follow your blog, because I love that you make things that even klutzy me can try with good results, and yet they are really pretty cards. Thank you!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautifully done with the blue tones.