Thursday, September 19, 2019

IO Challenge- Pumpkin Spice


Greetings friends.  The current challenge theme is "Pumpkin Spice," which can include anything coffee and/or pumpkin related.  I actually have a couple of pumpkin spice sentiments, so I wanted to be sure to use them.

For my card, I first made a background out of watercolor paper, watercolor paints and a stencil.  I brushed watercolor paint onto my paper, spritzed it and then placed a stencil on top and allowed it to dry completely.  I then cut it out using one of the new frame dies.

For my coffee, I used the new tea cocoa die and cut it out using watercolor paper.  I watercolored it with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then assembled the pieces.

What about you guys?  Are you a pumpkin spice fan or not?  Just curious!

Items Used:
Tea Cocoa die DIE902-U
Pumpkin Kisses clear set CL979
Large Frame DIE860-WW


Need More Pumpkin Spice ideas?  Be sure to visit the Impression Obsession blog

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another beautiful background! The frame is great.....I can imagine many uses!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Gorgeous card and I love the background which frames the coffee (which looks so yummy by the way).

Denise Bryant said...

Love the dies you used! Pretty card!