Thursday, September 5, 2019

IO Challenge- Falling Leaves


Greetings friends.  Today's challenge is all about celebrating Fall.  Yeah!  It is definitely my favorite season. 

For today's card, I wanted to use one of the new Fall dies:


Today's project is a clean and simple card.  The die is a birch tree that would look great in white, but I decided to go with brown to show off the Fall leaves a bit better.  I cut out leaves in brown, yellow, orange and red before gluing them to my wreath.  To finish the card, I added a sentiment from the Holiday Words set.

Impression Obsession Items Used:
Birch Tree Circle DIE849-W
Holiday Words 3189-LG

Want to see more cards with the "falling leaves" theme?  Visit the Impression Obsession blog for the list of participating designers.

Impression Obsession blog 

1 comment:

TLady said...

I think this is one of those dies that EVERYONE LOVES! It makes a BEAUTIFUL CARD!!! ;)<3