Thursday, August 18, 2016

IO Challenge- A Day at the Beach


Has everyone made it to the beach yet this Summer?  I grew up in a beach town, so I feel as though the ocean is always calling to me. 

For today's card, I colored images using watercolor pencils since it seemed an appropriate choice to pair with beach cards.  I used a crab stamp from the IO Summer release named Carlotta (B19150) and paired it with the Everything's Better- Beach sentiment (B19157). If the beach isn't your favoritie, there is also these sentiments in a similar style:
Everything's Better in the Sun (B19160)
Everything's Better at the Lake (B19156)
Everything's Better at the River (B19158)

Don't forget to visit the designers and to enter the IO card challenge!



5 comments:

Butler Design Services said...

Lovely card

Pattie J. said...

soft and lovely

Unknown said...

This is such a fun and happy card! I like your take on this week's challenge (and really like your bright pink crab!).

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

Such a cute card and cute crab. Like how you did all your layers.

Diane said...

Super cute card and the sentiment is so true too!