Thursday, July 7, 2016

IO Challenge- Oh Baby


Greetings everyone.  Today's challenge is all about baby cards.  I decided to use one of the new mini pattern stamps (ginham) to show you how you can change the ink color to create a girl or boy baby card.  Because you are using stamps instead of patterned paper, you can change the colors to fit the occasion...pink, blue, green, yellow, etc...

Here is the second card:


The nice thing about the mini patterns is that they are a small enough scale that they pair well with metal dies.  I first stamped the gingham onto white cardstock with light pink and light blue ink.  I then stamped it again onto white cardstock with dark pink and dark blue ink.  I cut out onsies from the dark gingham pattern and then layered my cards.

Items used:
Mini Pattern 1 3163-LG
DIE428 Baby Set
Baby E20017

Need more baby inspiration?  Be sure to visit the other designers

3 comments:

kReN said...

How sweet are these cards. I love that you showcased just one of the onesies and added the pattern stamp and the stamped sentiment. These baby dies are so versatile and I love them all. TFS!

Giovana said...

Simple and adorable!!

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

I love the plaid paper and the way you have used it!