Thursday, June 2, 2016

IO Challenge- Furry Friends


Is there anything better than having a furry friend in your life?  I love today's theme because furry friends just make me happy.

For my card today, I stamped the dog from the Spoiled Rotten clear set MC264 onto watercolor paper using Versafine ink.  I colored him with watercolor pencils and then cut out the finished image.

For the pattern at the bottom, I stamped the Lattice Cover a Card background (CC202) onto watercolor paper with black Versafine ink.  I then colored the squares with Salty Occean and Tumbled Glass Distress Markers and blended everything with a waterbrush.

The saying comes from another cute dog clear set called Doggone Cute MC260.

5 comments:

kReN said...

What a darling image and such a great card! I love that the bone is almost larger than he is. So cute! TFS!

Pattie J. said...

such a cute image it really is doggone cute.

Sabrina said...

Way too cute!!!

Liz H. said...

Really cute card. I'm a sucker for dogs of any kind. Loved the way you did the bottom portion. Almost looks like a patterned paper. Very nice.

Unknown said...

Such a sweet card card, Laura. I love how you've coloured the strip of the Lattice CAC - such a great effect!