Thursday, April 21, 2016

IO Challenge- Happy Hello


A happy hello to everyone!  The dogwoods are in bloom in Virginia right now and they are so pretty. I can't decide if I like the pink or white ones better. 

For today's card, I used some Distress Crayons on top of some gessoed cardstock to color my dogwoods.  For the sky background, I added some Tumbled Glass Distress Stain.



Stamps:
Saying from Impression Obsession clear set CL636 EverydayWords
Impression Obsession Dogwood3 H12004

Need some more happy hellos?  Check out the work of the other designers.

2 comments:

craftytreen said...

wow! these flowers are drop dead gorgeous! you got the colors and the shading just right. the whole card is lovely! thanks for sharing it with us. hugs, treen

Unknown said...

Very soft and pretty. Pink and green is always such a winning colour combination and you have used it beautifully.