Thursday, October 29, 2015

Happy Halloween!


Well, somehow the end of October is here, and I am running out of time to share some Halloween cards with you.  The first card is with a Haunted House stamp and some Peerless Watercolors.  I love an image that I can just stamp and then sit by the tv coloring.  Having all the detail included on the stamp is nice because then I don't have to do any planning of what I should stamp where.  All that work is done for me.  Nice.


Next is a card stamped with the Pumpkin with Text and Happy Halloween saying before adding the Border Duo Die on the side.  My favorite thing about Halloween coloring is that complementary colors work so well together.  Bring on the lime greens and purples!

 Finally....spiders.  Creepy crawly spiders.  If you need to scare someone for Halloween, you really can't beat spiders.  The last card uses the Spider Background as well as the Turn Back sentiment.  The oval to frame the sentiment is from the All in One Frames Ovals die. 

Have a Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

Carol L said...

What a fun collection of cards! I especially like the spider card with that hilarious sentiment :)

Mac Mable said...

Your cards are such fun. The colouring is gorgeous and I particularly like the haunted house, wacky one, great!

Darnell said...

These are really full-on Halloween cards, Laura! Wonderful designs and coloring and scary-factor! Thank you for your lovely comment on my MB entry! It's lovely to meet you and become your newest follower! I'd love for you to pop back and follow me back when you get a chance! On with fall ...! Hugs, Darnell