Thursday, April 16, 2015

IO Challenge- School Spirit


Hi everyone!  Today is all about school spirit, colors, graduation, etc.  I took the opportunity to start with a card that celebrates where I went to college.  Go Hoos!  I graduated from the same university as the owner of Impression Obsession, so there just happens to be an IO stamp that features the University of Virginia.  I realize that the Rotunda (H1952) might be a niche market, so I also made a card that would be good for graduations.  You could change the colors of the card depending on the school colors of the recipient.  Both cards were made using Peerless watercolors.


I have used the Book Cap design (G2335) pretty much every year as my go-to image for gruaduation cards.  It is a great stamp for coloring!

Need more school spirit card ideas? Check out the other designers:
 

3 comments:

Pattie J. said...

My favorite is the cap design. i love the water-coloring and the design. I wouldn't hesitate to put this on a graduation announcement.Then inside the info.
using script.

Pattie J. said...

My favorite is the cap and gown. It is simply said. soft and beautiful.

Linda S. said...

Beautiful coloring on both your cards, Laura. I agree, even though you have it in common with the owner of IO, that first stamp really must have it's own niche.