Thursday, February 5, 2015

IO Challenge- Love


Greetings!  In anticipation of Valentine's Day next week. the IO team is sharing love-themed cards today.  I wanted to share a couple of cards I teach in my Peerless Valentine watercolor class.


The first card uses a stamp that reminds me of Zentangle.  It is called A Friend Loves J15074.  I don't know if you can read the quote from the picture, but it says "A Friend Loves at All Times."


The second card uses the new Impression Obsession Heart Tree F15069.  I added a saying that was one of the first IO stamps I ever owned.  It is from one of their cling sets called Heartlines 3107-XL 

I will be teaching the class again this Sunday at Angela's Happy Stamper in case you want to come.

Want more love inspiration?  Be sure to check out the other designers!
 

3 comments:

Late Blooming said...

You know zentangl is getting out there. Perfect example. thanks.

Patti J said...

These are both so beautiful! I especially love the tree...what a nice, simple sentiment, too! Thanks for sharing!!! P.S. Got my MB package - adorable!!! Thanks for your help!

Beth Norman said...

Oh my goodness, the top card does remind me of a zentangle too which is probably why I find your card so fascinating. Lovely job colouring it.