I told my last class that I always like to make at least one design of card for the holidays that can be given to anyone. Most of my cards are Christmas cards, but it never hurts to have a few "Seasons Greetings" cards as well.
This card also uses shadow stamping, which is a technique that doesn't seem to get used as much anymore. I like to make my own shadow stamps using the materials you use to carve your own stamps.
Impression Obsession Winter Wishes A3589 or from clear set CL304 All I want for Christmas
Impression Obsession Medium Snowflake E6266
Adirondack Lights Cool Peri
Distress Ink Stormy Sky
· Cut carving block to make desired size of shadow stamp
· Ink solid block with light purple ink and stamp onto white cardstock
· Overstamp solid background with snowflakes in Stormy Sky ink
· Stamp saying onto small white cardstock with Stormy Sky ink
· Layer the pieces of the card
· Pop up saying with foam tape
· Add rhinestones to card
Need more holiday inspiration? Check out the other designers:Anna Wight