Friday, January 31, 2014

Upcoming Class


Hi everyone.  This is going to be one busy weekend!  First, there is the Open House at Angela's on Saturday.  If you live in the area, I would suggest stopping by to join the party.  They are always crazy-busy, but so much fun.  It is great to celebrate being part of a stamping community.

On Sunday, there is a little thing called the Superbowl.  Before that, I will be teaching an encore session of my 10 in 10 Valentine class.  If you want to take a break from all the football talk, think about joining me to make ten quick and easy Valentine's Day cards.  Don't worry, you will be home in time for the big game!

I am posting the cards from the class so you can see what we will be making.  The class uses some of the new products from Impression Obsession and Memory Box as well as Distress Markers, Memento Inks, masking tape, Distress Inks, and more.

 

No comments: