Welcome to the last day of the blog hop. Before I talk about today's card, I wanted to talk about the card I posted yesterday. After I read the comments to the post, I realized that people didn't know that I used a die that coordinated with the daisies. There was no fussy cutting involved...thank goodness!
Here is a picture of the dies I used to cut out the daisies:
I then used the clear daisy stamps to stamp on top of the cut-out daisies:
Very, very easy!
For today's card, I used a basket stamp with coordinating die as well as a chocolate bunny with coordinating die. I also used an egg die as well as a grass border die.
Basket from cleat set – CL464 Easter Basket
Easter Greetings- B14017
Chocolate Bunny- D8912
Chocolate Bunny- DIE075-B
Grass Border- DIE060-I
Egg Set- DIE041-A
Versafine Vintage Sepia
Colorbox Chalk Chestnut Roan
- Cut basket out of kraft cardstock using basket die
- Stamp basket pattern on top of cut-out basket using brown Versafine ink
- Cut out an assortment of Easter eggs using a variety of cardstock colors
- Cut bunny shape out of white cardstock
- Use a stamp positioner to stamp bunny in Chestnut Roan ink on top of cut-out bunny
- Punch a circle of pink cardstock using a standard office punch.
- Color the rest of the eye using a black marker then add a small dot of white pen to the center of the eye.
- Glue eye onto bunny and add a pink bow to the bunny.
- Cut out several rows of grass using green cardstock
- Stamp saying onto bright green cardstock and layer onto pink cardstock.
- Assemble the pieces of the card. Make sure to pop up the bunny and saying using foam tape
- IO Blog
- Daniela Dobson
- Dina Kowal
- Jeanne Streiff
- Jenny Gropp
- Julie Koerber
- Kittie Caracciolo
- Laura Fulcher(you are here)
- Vicki Garrett
- The hop will run from March 19th-March 21st
- Comment on each participating blog, including this one, for that day.
- The deadline for comments for each day will be 10 p.m. EST.
- There will be a drawing on each day for three dies of the winner's choice.
- The winner for each day will be announced in the next day's Impression Obsession blog post.