Thursday, November 1, 2012

Gift For You

It is getting to be that time of year again when I am thinking of ideas for small Christmas presents. I love to give little tokens to lots of people for the holidays, but I really need to stretch every dollar. I used a sale at the grocery store as well as a coupon to buy a package of tea for fifty cents (tea goes on sale all the time so just look for deals). I chose peppermint because it definitely says "holiday" to me, and it smells so good!

To decorate the gift, I used a double tag with the Cover a Card Thick and Thin (CC008) background on the bottom and a red tag on the top. I then embellished the red tag with a peppermint image from the Leigh Hannan Holidays clear set (CL157) and embossed the saying (My Cup of Tea A5511) with white powder. The tags attached to the package of tea with a white ribbon, red button, and peppermint colored bakers twine.  Here is a closer view:

Need more quote inspiration? Check out what Daniela, Dina, Jeanne, Jenny, and  Kittie created. Want to play along? You can find all the information here, and you could even win a $25 IO gift certificate!

Don't forget that you can find Impression Obsession on Twitter, Pinterest, and Facebook!


 

5 comments:

Craftyfield said...

Not sure what is a double tag... but I would like to use this idea for my upcoming Christmas tags, it's a great look !

Scrappycath said...

Great idea. This coordinates so well with the tea box!

Anonymous said...

You had me at the word tea! This is tearrific little present! I love how you made the peppermint tags - just really sweet - no pun intended. I just really like the whole package. Thanks for sharing this with us!

Chris R. from Iowa

Ellen Taylor said...

Fantastic tag! Couldn't be anymore perfect for peppermint tea!

Greta said...

Very sweet!