For my first sneak-peek, I chose a card I made that would be very easy to reproduce if you needed to make a large quantity of holiday cards. I kept the color scheme simple and made use of the new mitten border to be the main focus of the card. I added a background that was made using a snowflake folder and then added one of the new IO sayings. Easy!
And now for the information you really want...how to win an IO gift certificate:
- A Gift Certificate Drawing will be held every day and an extra one on Friday.
- To be eligible to win each day leave a comment on the blog for each participating DT member.
- Posts are closed for each day at 10 p.m., EST, for that day's drawing.
- The winners will be announced in the post for the next day.
- To be eligible to win on the extra drawing Friday you must have commented on each DT blog participating on each day (Monday through Friday). Posts closed at 10 p.m.. EST
- (You can go back and catch up on comments to be eligible for the 5 day drawing on Friday.)
If at any point during the week you get confused, just visit the Impression Obsession blog. Shirley will help keep you on track and will answer any of your questions. Good luck!