Thursday, February 16, 2012

Hello Challenge

Today is all about saying "hello." I have been on a floral kick lately, so I really wanted to incorporate a spring flower into my card. I combined the Daffodil image (E12000) along with the Its Just Me saying (C3760). For the patterns on the card, I used two of the brand new backgrounds. First, I added the Graph Paper pattern (CR005) to the green card using Spanish Moss Versafine ink. Next, I stamped the Scattered Dots pattern (CR012) onto yellow cardstock using Colorbox Chalk Peach Pastel ink.

If you want more inspiration for hello greetings, check out what Daniela, Dina, Jeanne, Jenny, Julie, and Vicki created.

Want to play along? You can find all the information here, and you could even win a $25 IO gift certificate!


2 comments:

Pajalu said...

Laura this is such a pretty card. That Daffodil is very pretty xoxoxo

Katie said...

This cards definitely says Spring is coming! Love both backgrounds but especially the color of the graph paper. Thanks for sharing!

Katie B.