Thursday, January 5, 2012

Latte Love

Today's Impression Obsession challenge is all about Hearts, Flowers, and Valentine's Day. I must admit that my card only has one tiny heart on it, but I was dying to use my new Latte Love image (D8679) as well as the coordinating Latte Love Words (D8680). I also thought that the Damask Cover a Card (CC081) works great as a Valentine background. To color the image, I used my R35, R39, and E31 Copic markers.

Need more Valentine inspiration? Check out the work by Daniela, Dina, Jeanne, Jenny, Julie, and Vicki.

Want to play along? You can find all of the information here, and you could even win a $25 Impression Obsession gift certificate!


6 comments:

505whimsygirl said...

What a great Valentine card. I love the colors!

Kay

Patti J said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing!

Shannon White said...

Just so Beautiful! Love the CAC's you used for your BG panels! And I adore any type of Coffee images, so you know I am loving this! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Pajalu said...

This is wonderful. I love everything about this card xoxoxo

Ellen Taylor said...

Fantastic card! TFS

Sharon Field / Inky A*Muse-ment said...

Beautiful card and coloring! Love the colors you've chosen!