Thursday, April 8, 2010

How Distressing!

I have done a lot of work with Distress Inks lately (and have the inky fingers to prove it). I am working on cards for my upcoming Distress Inks class, and the whole thing has me rather nostalgic. Distress Inks were one of the first things I taught at Angela's, but I was still shocked to see that my class instructions were marked 2005. Where does time go? Needless to say, I needed to update the class cards to incorporate more recent images as well as some of the new colors of Distress Ink.

The card above is one of the projects in the class and features butterflies from the stamp company I have been gushing about, Layers of Color. The background text and saying are by Hero Arts. I am including a close up shot of the card so that you can see the sparkle of the Iridescent Gold Glimmer Mist I used:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! I'll say it again -- you rock! Q

Suzanne C said...

Gorgeous! Love the distressing with the watermarks!