Friday, August 28, 2009

Okay, so it is another Halloween card

I really do need to stop the Halloween cards, but I can't seem to help myself....especially if there is a pumpkin stamp involved! My friends all know I have a terrible sickness when it comes to pumpkin stamps. I have enough to last me a lifetime, but I keep finding ones I NEED to have. Is there a type of stamp that you continually buy? Leaves? Butterflies? Elvis? Just curious.

The card itself was really simple. I stamped a bunch of pumpkins from Impression Obsession and colored them with Copic markers. I added an IO saying and then edged the card with my Fiskars Threading Water decorative border.

Have a fantastic weekend!

4 comments:

Pajalu said...

Hi Laura :D, I love your pumpkin card. I think my obsession with stamps is all of them!!!!!!!!!!

GiftsByHeidi said...

Cute card Laura. Love that the halloween colors aren't overwhelming! And mine are Christmas... I'm a sucker for a cute Christmas stamp.

Suzanne C said...

Adorable! Love the little pumpkins!

Chrisi said...

Really it's another PUMPKIN card ...... I know how you are.