Tuesday, March 24, 2009

5 Minute Card

I thought it was time again to post a really quick and easy card. After all, you can't have too many of those in your repertoire! For today's card, I used one stamp by Heidi Grace that had a ton of words on it and stamped it onto 140lb watercolor paper with black VersaFine ink. I then wet the entire paper with water and painted over it with an assortment of metallic watercolor paints. It is hard to tell from the picture, but the entire card shimmers. To finish the card, I added an assortment of rhinestones to the flowers and layered the watercolor paper onto a card. Easy!

I am not sure what my posting schedule is going to be for a while. My digital camera decided to die tonight. Rats!!!! I have a couple of stock pictures of cards on hand, but then I think I am going to have to get creative. All I could think of when it died was, "you can't die a week before peak cherry blossom time!" Priorities you know....

2 comments:

Anne said...

Gorgeous card! Can't believe it only took 5 minutes! Super look! :-)

Chrisi said...

Kicked in the arse by technology!