Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Love Moo


Valentine's Day has been in my head a lot lately. I have been a Valentine's Day card making machine! The card I am posting today is from my 10 in 10 Valentine's Day class this Thursday. I knew the second I saw the cow image from My Favorite Things that I had to have it! So cute! I stamped the cow image onto white cardstock and colored it with watercolor pencils and a blending pen. The original image has a cow inside a square frame. I cut out just the cow and glued him behind a frame by SassafrasLass. The "I love moo" saying is by Penny Black. To finish the card, I added some gold brads and layered it onto black cardstock. Very easy! Just a quick post today, but I thought I might post more often if I remembered it is okay to just post a card and give instructions on how to make it. I don't always have to print my life story!

No comments: