Monday, October 7, 2024

IO Designer's Choice

Greetings friends. Today the designers are sharing some "designer choice" samples. I hope you will stop by the following designers to be inspired:

Impression Obsession Blog
Jeanne Streiff
Laura Fulcher
Robin Clendenning
Angela Bode
Anna Wight

I was originally not going to post these two samples, because it was sold out, but it was part of the restock of the September release and is back at IO. The set is called And Snow It Goes and looks like this:

It is part of the new release, so it is currently 30% off instead of the 40% offered on all the other Impression Obsession items.

For my first card, I cut out my tag using XPress it cardstock and stamped the snowman in Black Memento ink. I then colored the snowman with a variety of Copic markers. For the background, I added some wintry patterned paper and added my sentiment with black ink. You can't tell from the photo, but the tag is popped up with foam tape. To finish the card, I added some neutral twine. 

This is the set with the fun snowmen sentiments:


 This is the pack with the snowman themed paper:



For my second card, I used a different snowman as well as a sentiment from the clear stamp set. I framed the snowman by using some circle dies around his face. I colored the snowman with copic markers and added some die cut snowflakes for interest. As a finishing touch, I added my sentiment and some rhinestones to the centers of the snowflakes.

I am including a supply list for my cards with the percentage off listed as well as if the item is sold out. I just want to remind you that there will be no further restocks. When things sell out this time, they will be gone. Sigh. I am still so sad that IO is leaving us at the end of the year.


Impression Obsession Items Used:

Snow Much Fun Card

CL1370 And Snow it Goes (30% off)
PP070 Let it Snowman paper (30% off)
CL1394 Snowman Sayings (30% off and only 4 left)
DIE937 Stitched Tag die (40% off)


And Snow It Goes Card
CL1370 And Snow it Goes (30% off)
DIE1343 Rays die (sold out)
DIE100 Sm. Snowflake Set dies  (sold out)

 

 

No comments: