Monday, August 12, 2024

IO Theme Day- Halloween


Greetings friends. It is time for another theme, and this time the theme is "Halloween." If you would like to see a list of all the participating designers who are sharing Halloween samples, you can find them in order on the Impression Obsession blog.

As you know, I absolutely love Halloween cards. I immediately was drawn to the Zombie Treats stamp set because the names for the gravestones made me laugh. I realize that it might not be everyone's sense of humor though. 

I made the watercolor background myself and colored the image with Copic markers. I then paired everything with paper from the new Halloween paper pack:

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I hope you have a spooktacular day!


Impression Obsession Items Used:

CS1361 Zombie Treats clear stamp set

PP067 Halloween paper pack


No comments: