Thursday, May 2, 2024

Day 2- IO May Release


Welcome to the May Release Hop!

May 1st & 2nd the Impression Obsession Team will be sharing projects with NEW May Release products! You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event.

Prizes - Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during the May Release week (May 1st – 7th) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!

Here is a list of today's hop participants:

Impression Obsession Blog
Robin Clendenning
Vicki Garrett
Angela Bode
Anna Wight
Dina Kowal
Giovana Smith
Jeanne Streiff
Laura Fulcher
Laura Williams

  

Greetings Friends. Today we are going to focus on birthday cards. After all, who doesn't need birthday cards on hand? For both of the cards, I used a new stamp set called Can Can Candles. It is a lot of fun and looks like this:

For the first card, I matched it with the Grunge paper pack, which frankly looked like a party to me:


I colored the images with Copic markers with the Inside Out Square Frame die. I thought the stitches served as a nice frame from the dancing candles.

For the second card, I used paper from the new Stars and Stripes paper pack. It has papers that work well for patriotic cards as well as more subtle designs that work well for general occasions. I love when things are practical:

I colored the cake with Copic markers and added a bit of "glow" around the candles with yellow chalk. My brads weren't quite the color I wanted, so I colored the tops with Navy Sharpie marker.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
 

Impression Obsession Items Used:

Card 1- Disappoint Them

Card 2- Enjoy the Glow

 

No comments: