Friday, March 1, 2024

IO March Bundle- Day 1


                                                Welcome to the March Bundle Release Hop!
March 1st & 2nd The Impression Obsession Team will be sharing projects with Our new March Bundle! This sweet bundle of products includes matching (12) 4’ x 4” stencils, stamps & dies! You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event.
Prizes - Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during the March Bundle release week (March 1st – 8th) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!

Here is a list of the designers on the hop:

Impression Obsession Blog
Angela Bode
Anna Wight
Dina Kowal
Giovana Smith
Jeanne Streiff
Laura Fulcher
Robin Clendenning
Vicki Garrett

 

Greetings friends. The new March bundle is loaded with stamps, coordinating dies and coordinating stencils to make birthday cards. I can't think of a better bundle in that I am always in need of birthday cards:

The stamps look like this:

The stamps come with coordinating dies as well as coordinating stencils:

 


I love the stencils because they have smaller designs for cardmaking and they come on ring to help keep them organized.

The bundle comes with a price discount, but you can also buy the stamps and stencils individually.

For my card, I started with the stars stencil to add a yellow and orange background to white cardstock. I stamped my candles with black Memento ink and then colored them with Copic markers. I wanted to add a bit of pattern to the candles, so I chose the thin striped stencil to do the job. To finish the card, I added glitter glue to the flames for sparkle and added my sentiment in black ink.

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you will stop by tomorrow for another birthday sample using the bundle.

Impression Obsession Item Used

CDS002 Birthday Hugs bundle

 

You can also buy some of the items individually:

CL1341 Birthday Hugs stamp set

STEN054-MS Birthday Hugs stencils 




No comments: