Wednesday, November 15, 2023

November Release Day 1


Welcome to the November Release Hop!

November 15th & 16th The Impression Obsession Team will be sharing new projects with the NEW clear stamps, dies stencils and paper packs! You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event.

Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during June release week (November 15th – 22nd) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!

Here is the list of participating designers:

Impression Obsession Blog
Jeanne Streiff
Laura Fulcher
Laura Williams
Robin Clendenning
Vicki Garrett
Angela Bode
Anna Wight
Dina Kowal

Greetings friends. Unfortunately, this card really seems to encapsulate my life lately. I am pretty sure I am behind on everything. I couldn't resist sharing it with you today as the November release launches. This is the clear set that includes both the image and the sentiment:

Isn't the set so much fun? I love it. I stamped the hippo onto a white tag and then colored him with Copic markers. For the background, I used the new Plaid paper pack:


Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you will stop by tomorrow for another new release sample.

Impression Obsession Items Used:

CL1233 A Little Behind

PP039 Basic Plaids

DIE1058 Stitched Tag

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Oh so fun! I hear you on being behind on things, I'm feeling the same way.

Jill Norwood said...

Such a fun release! Such sweet samples from EVERYONE!